Tiff files are very much important for those who are in the graphic designing or publishing industry. Tiff images are tagged image file format which is used for the official purpose as they support character recognition. The Tiff image files may get corrupted due to some known or unknown reasons but don’t get panic. In such situation, you can opt Memory Card Recovery software to recover corrupted Tiff files from the memory card with ease. For more details, you can visit this link: http://memorycardrecoverysoftware.net
Reasons behind the loss of Tiff files from the memory card:
- Due to a severe virus attack
- Improper handling of the memory card
- Due to a file system corruption
- Physically damaged media
- Header file corruption
- Ejecting memory card when the camera is still on
- Inserting memory card on the incompatible devices
- Using the same memory card on different digital devices without formatting
- Continuously taking photos when the memory card is full
- Capturing pictures from the digital camera when it is showing low battery warning
- Turning off the digital camera when images are getting transferred from the memory card to system or vice-versa
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, there can also be some other possibilities due to which you need to repair the corrupted Tiff files solution arises for the users. Unfortunately, if you are facing a loss of Tiff files due to above-mentioned reasons and don’t have the backup then it is better to opt for Memory Card Recovery software to recover corrupted Tiff files from the memory card.Precautionary Measures:
- Never remove the memory card when it is in use.
- Always safely remove the memory card from the system.
- Don’t mishandle memory card.
- Don’t save the recovered Tiff files to the original storage media
Note: Avoid using the memory card if you have lost any Tiff files from it. Doing so will prevent the possibilities of overwriting and replacing the file on the memory card. Once the data gets overwritten, option for recover data in case of recovering corrupted Tiff file will be next to impossible.
Features of the Memory Card Recovery Software:
- Demo version of the software provides with the preview of the corrupted Tiff files.
- You have to avail the licensed version of the tool to save the recovered Tiff files.
- It has the ability to recover various image file formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, RAW, etc. offered by numerous camera brands.
- This software also recovers files from various storage devices such as the hard drive, USB drive, external hard drive, memory stick, FireWire drive, pen drive, iPods, etc.
- Supports Windows as well as Mac operating system.
- It also recovers Tiff files from various types of memory card such as CF, SD, XD, MMC, SDXC, SDHC, etc. of different brands such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Samsung, Sony, etc.
Steps to Recover Corrupted TIFF Files from Memory Card:
Step 1: Download and install Memory Card Recovery Software on your computer. Select "Recover Photos" from the first window.
Fig 1: First Window
Step 2: Click on "Recover Lost Photos" option and then select the memory card from the list of logical drives.
Fig 2: Choose Drive
Step 3: Now, with the help of Preview option, you can view the recovered Tiff files.
Fig 3: Preview Photo