the xD picture cards are introduced by the Olympus and Fujifilm Corporation. XD picture cards are specially designed for the digital camera for saving captured images. It is a flash memory card which is capable of saving a large number of files, small in size and also have very a high data transferring rate. You can connect it to your laptop or desktop with the help of a card reader and transfer files very easily. But it frequently happens like, while moving or deleting useless files from it, people do not think about the threats of security. Due to this, important file deletion takes place.
Let's take an example, you have connected xD picture card with a different computer for file transferring, xD card gets affected by the harmful viruses, which ultimately results in the file loss from it. Not only this reason, there are so many other causes of file deletion from an xD picture card, these causes can be either a human mistake or other technical faults. After deletion of your important files, you want to get back deleted files from xD card, but you do not know how to recover deleted files from the xD picture card. In order to recover deleted files from an xD card, you can utilize the Memory Card Recovery Software and easily overcome from file loss circumstances without any more difficulty.
Other Common Causes of File Deletion from xD Picture Card:
- Accidentally deletion of files instance of erasing other useless files
- Mistakenly formatting xD Picture card connected to the computer
- Unknowingly pressing Delete All button of digital camera
- Improper ejection of the xD card from the digital camera
- xD picture card file system corruption
Advanced Features of the Memory Card Recovery Software:
- This app has the capability to recover deleted files from a xD-picture cards as well as from various other cards, including SD, MMC, MiniSD, CF, MicroSD card and many others easily.
- It is capable of recovering various types of files from camera xD picture cards such as RAW images, audio, video and photos.
- Memory Card Recovery app is developed with the help of an advanced built-in algorithm performs a deep scanning of xD-picture card and recover each bit of info as it was before deletion without modifying original files
- The Save Recovery Session feature of this easy to use tool enables you to avoid a re-scanning of xD-picture card and restore files very easily.
- With the help of this app, you can learn how to recover deleted files from the xD-picture card and get back files based on their unique signature, file extension, file type, name, creation date, etc. easily.
- Supports to retrieve deleted files from xD card which can be manufactured by any brand such as Olympus, Fujifilm, Kodak, PNY, and Lexar, SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, etc.
- Know how to restore data from SanDisk Class 10 memory card on all latest version of Microsoft Windows based operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 and 2008 without any difficulty.
- Mac users can also take the help of this app for recovering files from XD card. It supports all the versions of Apple Mac computers. To know more about it, check this link: http://www.memorycardrecoverysoftware.net/mac.html
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from xD-Picture Card:
Step 1: Download and install the Memory Card Recovery Software on your system. Launch the app, you will get a welcome screen as illustrated in figure A, select appropriate option between "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" and "Recover Drives".
Figure A: Home Window
Step 2: On the next window, select the xD card from the list of drives as illustrated in figure B.
Figure B: Select XD Card
Step 3: Finally, the software will display a list of recovered files from xD card. Double-click on any file to preview it as illustrated in figure C.
Figure C: Preview Recovered XD Card Files