Have you lost or deleted photos from memory card?
If you have deleted or lost photo files from memory card then it could sound distressing until you find a way out to bring them back. The data stored on your card may consist of various types of files. However, some files can be replaced but the pictures or videos cannot be recreated. It is even more heartbreaking if you do not have a backup of those lost or deleted media files. In such circumstances, no need to fright because plenty of recovery tools are available on the internet to bring those lost or deleted files back. But the best among these is Memory Card Recovery Software.
Before we discuss how to retrieve images from memory card, let us walk through some of the situations where users often lose their precious pictures. A few common picture loss circumstances are listed here
- In some situations, while accessing photos from memory cards, users might unintentionally format their memory cards. In such occasions, if the user has not taken a backup of important pictures stored in the formatted card, then it might lead to severe loss of photos.
- Sometimes when you insert memory card into digital cameras or when you connect the card to computer or laptop, you might get a popup message like "Format Now", which might be due to file system errors. In such situations, if the memory card has important photos, which are not backed up, you will lose all the important photos stored on that memory card.
- While viewing precious photos from card, if you abruptly pull out the card, then the probability of losing photos are pretty more.
- There are some other causes that might lead to loss of files from memory card such as virus infectivity, hardware errors, accidental deletion etc. In these conditions make use of memory card recovery software to restore lost memory card data.
Irrespective of the cause, at any point in time, if you end up with losing images from the memory card, then stop using the card. Because you can restore deleted or lost photos until they are not overwritten with new files. Whenever an image file is lost or deleted from the card, only the pointer that points to the stored location of the photo will be removed and space is marked as free but the actual stream of data still resides on the same stored sector. Unluckily, such data is not accessible without a pointer, but Memory Card Recovery Software scans the complete storage drive and retrieve the photos with the help of its unique file signatures before overwriting the storage drive.
Why is the Memory Card Recovery Software Best?
- Appreciated and certified by industry experts as a strongest tool to recover corrupted memory card.
- Memory Card Recovery Software easily identifies and restores popular file formats like text documents, videos, movies, audio files, spreadsheets, zip archives etc
- Restores files from various storage devices like hard drives, iPods, external hard drives, flash drives, FireWire Drives etc that can be accessed through a computer.
- In order to evade recovery of unwanted files, this tool allows you to preview the photos before their restoration.
- Memory Card Recovery Software is an effective tool to recover camera memory card photos of different formats like JPG, JPEG, PNG, RAW, TIF, BMP, GIF etc.
- Fast recovery of data from memory cards such as SD, MMC, CF and xD cards
- Memory Card Recovery Software has an in-built "Find" option of the tool helps you to search a particular file on the basis of file name, size, date of creation, and file extension.
- Supports photo recovery from various camera brands like Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, Kodak, Fujifilm, Sigma, Minolta, Canon, Casio, Olympus etc
- Restores memory cards of popular brands such as SanDisk, Transcend and Kingston
- Best tool to restore deleted photos from memory card on Windows and Mac OS (includes Windows 10, and macOS High Sierra).
How to make use of the Memory Card Recovery Software?
Step 1: Download the Memory Card Recovery Software and install it on your Windows/Mac machine. Then click on "Recover Photos" on the home screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Recover Photos
Step 2: Make sure that you have connected the memory card to the system. Now select the memory card storage drive from the list of logical drives/volumes as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Finally, from the list of recovered pictures, double-click on any image file to preview it as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Photo